Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Answered Prayers

So the biggest goal I set for myself in the last post will soon be accomplished. Today I learned that my boss is allowing me to go the Philippines for the mission trip. With everything going on I had some serious doubt because all the factors weren't going my way. At work I am the only graphic designer meaning theres really no one who can do my job except for outside resources, I kinda dont have the funds, I kinda don't won't to go due to the heat... but all in all this is probably my best chance to do a mission trip and again God comes through BIG TIME. Without a question this would of not happened if it weren't for Him. I cannot stress enough how good He is. All I got to say is God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

2 comments:

GBerto said...

wow, a mission trip? Good luck man

Unknown said...

yeahhHHH BOOOIIIII!!!!! I know you'll love the EXPERIENCE!!!! Let's make it happen!